Frameless aluminium turn and slide systems
Frameless turn and slide system BKS
Frameless turn and slide system BKS is mainly used for additional balcony and loggia glazing and terrace and shelters sheeting.
Frameless turn and slide system BKS is componed from aluminium leading profiles without thermal parts and 8 or 10 mm pure safety glass with snuffed edges. Roller- bearings are made out of stainless steel which protects from corosion. There is movment of two roller-bearings in every pillar and the aluminium profiles are equiped by polyamid brush sealing. Window glasses are moved and hinged into the room of loggia. Pairs of top and bottom roller-bearings enable window glasses moving and turnig in any angle. This makes possible to put all the windows to one side even if the ground plan is hexagonal.
More info about Frameless turn and slide system BKS.
Frameless turn and slide glazing system AluVista
Frameless turn and slide glazing system AluVista is made out of pure 6mm thick safety glass and aluminium profiles. It is used by balcony glazing, loggia glazing and embrasure glazing. Panes of glass are set in plastic panels providing opening and wings sliding in groove rails. Turn and sliding wings (2-16 pieces) are moving in bottom Groove rail in height of balustrading and at the same time are led in a top Groove rail which enables the system not to extend to interior of balcony or loggia. Draining holes for melting snow and rain water are placed in the bottom part of aluminium rail. Thanks to special profiles and high quality sealing, there is a prefect sealing beatween wings. There is also permanent water infiltration by bottom and top airholes. The usage of frameless system AluVista is for all dimensions and construction systems.
See also our second frameless glazing system BKS
Advantages of frameless system AluVista
- Dust and emission resistence
- Noise barrier
- Perfect sealing
- Perfect out come of rain water
- No further maintenance
- High quality material
- Modern design
No further maintenance
- Safe and comfortable window cleaning right in from interior of your balcony or loggia
- Easy to open thanks to window handle on every wing
High quality material
- Finishes without ageing
- Stainless steel joining material
- Aluminium alloy draining rails
- Easy sliding with adjustable wheels helping base protrusions elimination
- No construction burden thanks to wings moving in bottom rail
- No cummulation of rain water or melting snow
- Pure frameless design
- Transparent sealing between panes of glass
- Possibility to have whole balcony or loggia open
- System is provied with lock system standardly
Balustrading padding possibilities
1Safety glass Connex®
See sample. Safety glass Connex is a perfect choice for security increasing of your balcony glazing. Laminated structure of safety glass is created by printed circuit of two or more translucent glass layers with one or more layers of polyvinilbutyral foil (PVB foil) which can be translucent or opaque. The outstanding featrures of PVB foil are high solidity, adhesion and elasticity. In case of glass breaking, sherds cling to foil, so there is a low possibility of accidental or violent attack hurt.
Balcony glazing with safety glass provides:
- Reducing dazzling, warmth reflecting
- Noise absorbtion, UV reduction
- Rust, scratch an weather resistance
2Cellular polycarbonate panel – LEXANSee sample of Cellular polycarbonate panel – LEXAN Cellular polycarbonate panels are an outstanding unbreakable material. They are usualy used in balcony glazing by balustrading padding. They contain a UV protection layer which provides resistence to ageing by weather impact, long lifespan, long duration of optic qualities and helps sustain high solidity and capacity. This foil is placed on one side of panel, which is marked clearly on the protective foil. This side of cellular panel is placed by implementation towards exterior.
- High breaking resistence
- High weather effect resistence
- Low weight
- Easy implementation
- Stability of physical and mechanic qualities in wide range of temperature (-40 ˚C, + 115˚C)
- Possibility of cold-bending
- Homogene surface, easy maintenance
- High light permeability
- Fire resistence – class B,s1,d0
Thickness of translucent polycarbonate panel comes in variants: 3, 4,5 and 6 mm.
3Translucent polycarbonate panelBalcony glazing- padding Translucent polycarbonate panel
Translucent polycarbonate panel
- Easy work in many ways
- High breaking resistence
- Enables room brighten
- Wide range of usage in temperatures from – 100 ° C to + 120 ° C
- looks similarily like glass or plexiglass. A great advantage of this form of polycarbonate panel is that it is practically unbreakable. Its standard form is translucent or lightly coloured (white, brown, grey).This material is highly fireproof – self-extinguishing. As it is a form of plastic, it can get scratched and unfortunatelly, scratches cannot be cleared (polishing makes material dull and protective UV layer gets destroyed). Features of translucent polycarbonate panel :
4Plastic claddingSee sample.
Plastic cladding has thanks to its cavitied structure great thermo- and noise-insulating qualities. It can be combined with others thermo-insulating materials, too. Nowadays, interior and exterior cladding belong to favourite decorative materials in balcony glazing.
More about frame sliding system (klik and view)
Aluminium profiles surfacing is with white colour powdery nail RAL 9010 or anodising in silver colour. All material used for joining parts together is stainless steel class A2. All plastic components and putty are UV stabile which provides long lifespan of whole system and its colour and function stability. Cleaning glasses of sliding system is made easier by possibility to take off constituetent wings. It is recommened to use normal non- abrasive cleaning products. Sliding of a wing is led by top and bottom rail supplied by draining openings for melting snow and rain water. This sliding system is not hanging- whole weight carries bottom part of profile an wings are led by the same size top profile in level of balustrading (profile does not reach to interior of loggia). Direction of sliding can be left, right or from the middle to both sides.